The much anticipated Coachella Valley multi -day annual music and art festival is upon us, and now’s the time to ponder your festival fashions. What is the ideal ensemble to rock out, chill hard, and stay looking and feeling cool until sunset? Let FPD help you, devoted attendees, capture the mood of the eclectic line up of indie, rock, hip hop and electronica via our wardrobe essentials for Coachella 2012 (and of course translate this look for any of your concert-going this spring/summer!).
1. The Micro Mini Dress – You will only look hot, thanks to the simplicity of these lace and crochet dresses.
2. The More is More Maxi Dress- Modern, yet exuding feminine sensuality, the maxi dress is ideal for transitioning from day to night.
3. The Craved Cutoffs– Cheeky and a little badass, these shorts will be all the rage, and of course, temperature-perfect!
4. The Coveted Crossbody– Don’t get bogged down by a heavy purse, let your arms and spirit be free thanks to these petite crossbodies.
5. Happy Hippie Hats- Outdoor concerts call for some wide brim or fedora hats, and some casually tossled, or “second day” hair will be right at home with this accessory.
6. Retro Shades- Paired with just about anything, the vintage feel of these shades will have you looking “sundeniably” chic.
7. The Flat, Flatform, and Fabulous Florals- While shoes may be optional for some, any variety of flat boots, a chunky flatform or an espadrille (we love the floral!) will complete your look this season.
Subscribe to the FashionPulseDaily Newsletter!