Why am I not worried you may ask? Well, perhaps it’s because I’m walking on air – and it’s for no reason other than these Columbia Heather Canyon™ Omni-Heat Boots ($140) — they are so incredibly warm, water-resistant and light! The sound of me dragging my feet on carpet or pavement has been replaced by a joyous, skipping noise – I pretty much have to exert zero effort to lift up my feet in these boots! What they’ve got:
- Water-resistant suede leather upper with faux fur collar
- Omni-Heat technology reflects natural body heat for added warmth
- 200g Thermolite® rated -25/-32C
- Techlite molded material provides cushioning and protection in a lightweight, flexible shell
- Non-marking Omni-Grip rubber compound outsole for optimal traction
These boots really do rock my world- they are ultra easy to take on and off, without any assistance or cussing, and the Omni-Heat Technology (if you’re not familiar with it already) is VERY cool. Although this style doesn’t have it, Omni-Heat Thermal Electric allows the wearer to keep her/his feet warm at the push of a button by activating a patent-pending, battery-powered array of heating elements located strategically throughout the footbed in select Columbia boot styles.