[Fall 2012 RTW all images via Style.com]
Pointed-toe shoes are back and better than ever! The sharp toe makes a strong statement of presence and power, complimenting the new, slimmer and sleeker silhouettes found on the runways. Are you ready to say arriverderci to platforms? If so, slide a pair of these on to instantly evoke prim etiquette, yet also channel an assertive feminine sexiness. Men have power watches, we have pointy heels!
1. Zara Court Shoe with Pointed Metal Toe, $89.90
2. Jean-Michel Cazabat Suede Elisa Pumps, $295 at Shopbop.com
3. Boutique 9 Jazzalyn Pump High Heel, $99.95 at DSW.com
5. J.Crew Valentina Pump, $228
6. Theysken’s Theory Ziggy Ankle Strap Pumps, $189 (on sale; originally $465) via Barneys.com
Do you love the keen, pointy-toed pump as much as we do?
Subscribe to the Fashion Pulse Daily Newsletter!