This time of year is my favorite for many reasons (summertime! warm weather fashion! food! Hawaiian shaved ice!), however I always anticipate and sincerely look forward to the release of Maybelline’s new products. Most will be hitting shelves this month, with a few on the docket for July. Here’s a rundown of what you need to know about the latest and greatest products from the brand, which can easily be found at mass marker retailers nationwide at affordable prices!
- Volum’Express The Colossal Chaotic Mascara ($7.77 each) brings volume to the next level, recommending to sweep horizontally across lashes, then to go back in vertically to build up some heightened volume.
- Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Gloss ($4.49 each) featuring oils and Vitamin E, smooths and softens for four hours, and found in 12 shades with glossy finishes. Broken into three categories: the Shimmers, the Creams, the Jellies.
- Eye Studio Lasting Drama Waterproof Gel Pencil ($7,99 each) is like playing with an extra fine point Sharpie, but better! It’s waterproof, providing up to 16 hours of wear, easily glides on, is smudge-resistant, and has a translucent gel base. Available in five colors.
- Lip Studio Color Drama Blur Matte Pencil ($8.99 each) This could possibly be my favorite item from the new lineup! A matte, vibrant hue on one end, with a cushioned smudger at the endto perfectly fill in the lips and adjust to your desired level of saturation.
- The Blushed Nudes Palette ($11.99 for the palette) includes 12 fashion forward shades that are intended to compliment all skin tones.
- SuperStay Better Skin Foundation ($11.99 each) comes in 12 shades and includes micro-flex technology and Actyl-C, a vitamin extract to improve the skin’s appearance in three weeks and includes SPF 21.
- SuperStay Better Skin Concealer + Corrector ($8.99 each) is currently available in six shades, also including Actyl-C to improve skin and diminish imperfections over time.
Full Disclosure: Fashion Pulse Daily received samples for editorial consideration.