Right before fashion week, I attended the fall preview event Marshalls, and now that the weather, and the latte flavors have turned to all things great about the season, I figured it was time to share the amazing finds that I saw! I even put a board together, like a real-life, 3D Pinterest pin, of my favorite fall pieces at the event, and were absolutely smitten with the accessories and home decor items, all found at incredible prices. See above for my pictures of my absolute favorites — I’m scheming on how to acquire a few of those shoes without my husband noticing!
The store also provided some interesting facts about consumer behavior and trends, with the ones I found to be most fascinating below:
- 57% of women are looking forward to embracing the new color palette of the season, especially wines and rich blues but are unsure about bolder colors like mustard seed and olive
- Top 3 Must-Have Fall Trends, as picked by American women: handbags with hardware (76%), ankle booties (75%) and mixed media sweaters (73%)
- 68% of women agree that their fall fashion wardrobe needs a complete overhaul with quality brands
- Half of American women are specifically excited to wear jackets and coats this season, and look forward to layering for fall fashion.
- 71% of women have a good foundation for their fall wardrobe but need new designer pieces. However, 73% of women are only willing to spend up to $200
What do you think? At least, as far as the last fact goes, you can shop one of the 900 Marshalls locations in the USA and Puerto Rico, and I’m confident that you’ll find something on-trend and perfect for your individual style this fall, at a price that is 100% do-able!
P.S. – you can now shop Marshalls’ sister store, T.J.Maxx, ONLINE. Yes, you read that correctly! Check it our for yourself, and don’t miss my favorite section, The Runway, which has amazing designer finds like Catherine Malandrino, Diane von Furstenberg, Rachel Zoe, Dolce & Gabbana, and more!