Now that the weather is warming up, you’re more than likely to be showing off a little more skin than usual, and making sure you are well exfoliated and moisturized is of the essence. Thanks to Chrislie, however, you won’t have to worry about spending a penny on getting perfectly hydrated hair care and body care products for this spring and summer, as five lucky winners will get the complete 5-Piece set of Measurable Difference Hemp Hydrating line: shampoo, conditioner, body wash, body scrub, and body lotion, a $60 value! Chrislie, the California based cosmetics marketplace, has products from it’s in-house line, Measurable Difference, as part of the giveaway, which includes its Hemp Hydrating line, has hempseed oil known for its moisturizing and antiaging effects, also full of essential fatty acids (Omega 3), which provide great natural nourishment to the skin and hair.
As always, the products are free of parabens, glutens, and artificial colors, and are cruelty free. When the summer sun can wreak havoc on your skin, these products swoop in to build back up what you need, and can do so for a long time to come, thanks to its enormous, generously-sized bottles; 32 ounces for everything but the body scrub, which is a ample 8 oz jar.
See below for the rules of entry (you can enter every day!), and at the very bottom, you’ll find some great skin exfoliation tips.
2) Mention which social platform you followed in the comments section below.
That’s it — good luck!
** Giveaway ends on Friday, May 29th, 2015 at 11:59pm, EST; U.S. residents only & must be 18 or older to enter. One entry per person, per day. The winners will be selected via
Tips to Keeping Your Skin Exfoliated & Hydrated in the Spring & Summer:
- Exfoliating is so important, and although your skin does it naturally, allow your skin an extra polished look with use of a scrub. Do the rougher spots, like knees, elbows, and bottoms of the feet, but also ones where there may be some sweat build up or pore-clogging potential, like the back, sides of the face, nose, and chest.
- Use a special shower mitt to apply the scrub, or a gentle pumice paddle or foot brush. Use your hands for the smaller, gentler areas, like on your face.
- After exfoliating, remember to always replenish your skin with a good emollient moisturizer or lotion.
- Exfoliating prior to shaving is a great idea, as it helps to remove any skin cells that may have grown over your hair follicles
- As much as you may want to exfoliate during your morning shower routine, it’s better to exfoliate at night after your skin has been exposed to pollution, potential toxins, sweat, and the like. At night, your skin rest and recovers, so you don’t want to undo the hard work that it just did for you while you were sleeping!
*** Full Disclosure: This post is a paid placement by Chrislie.