Just in time, am I right? Use code “EVENT19” to receive 20% off orders under $500, and 25% off orders over $500, which includes both full-price and sale items at Shopbop and East Dane. The code is good until April 12th (at 11:59pm EST), but as any sale goes, items in your wish list could sell out quickly! I’ve been coveting jumpsuits lately, so if you are thinking the same thing, you better beat me to it as I’m buying ALL the jumpsuits (not really, just all the ones in black, haha!). Happy shopping!
March 12, 2019
Outside of saving a ton of money and not having to leave the comfort of my apartment, at-home hair coloring hasn’t exactly felt like I was giving myself a luxury treatment. Until now. My favorite line with which to color my hair, Clairol’s Natural Instincts, has been my go-to for years because of its ammonia-free nature and uses 80% naturally-derived ingredients, and now it has upgraded pretty much everything about it while still maintaining the extremely reasonable $7.99 (suggested) price point.
The new stuff includes:
- the breakthrough allergy-gentle moleculeME+, created to reduce the risk of new color allergies without compromising on color
- a new nondrip crème color application (which is opaque white so if you do spill and wipe it up quickly, no harm, no foul!)
- eco-friendly, FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) registered packaging and PVC-free plastic bottles
- plastic gloves are packaged individually (previously were attached to the instructions)
- thorough instructions, diagrams, and pictures to make coloring your own hair foolproof
Until these new changes were implemented, I didn’t realize what I was missing from a demi-permanent at-home formula, mainly that it could be an easier, more enjoyable experience for me with a few small changes. I’m loving the new Natural Instincts, and I’m sure you will too!
And I haven’t had a chance to try it yet, but just in case it’s of interest: Clairol also launched a new at-home root touch up product, the Clairol’s new Root Touch Up Color Blending Gel, a semi-permanent root solution that blends in with your current color and starts to fade over the course of 10 days with no mixing required or residue left behind.
Full Disclosure: Natural Instincts provided a professional courtesy coloring and kits for Fashion Pulse Daily’s editorial consideration.