We’ve got some great posts for you from the fabulous blogs and online publications that are part of the Web Snob Group — enjoy!
- 55 Secret Street loves Thierry Mugler’s Angel.
- A Few Goody GumDrops “rings” this year’s election in style Hidalgo’s enamel and diamond bands.
- Stiletto Jungle talks about the best fall nail colors.
- Are Drew Barrymore and Ed Westwick dating? Allie is Wired has telltale pics.
- Bag Bliss’ handbag face off: Yves Saint Laurent vs. Mayle
- Bag Snob revisits her youth via Tod’s Helmut bag.
- Beauty Snob chats with David
Yurman and revisits the scent of romance.
- Christina Loves.. is .helping with hair extensions
- Coquette wants to wrap herself in fall’s most stylish wrap sweaters.
- Fashion Pulse states that brooches are back in style!
- KRISTOPHER is wanting, wearing, hating drugstore makeup.
- Stephanie Okereke chats about the making of “Through the Glass” film at Ladybrille.
- Mónica Bursztyn talks with Quinta Trends about her creative process and her last collection.
- Second City Style thinks safety is important – but not when it comes to fashion.
- Shopping and Info went to a Kate Spade party and spoke to Alyssa Milano about her dress and shoes.
- The Duchess movie has 18th century style: ruffles, lace and rosettes.
- Stylehive interviews the latest Project Runway reject – it’s Suede vs. Kenley!
- The Beauty Stop is in love with the Laura Mercier Black Gold Kohl Pencil
The Shoe Goddess shares pictures of our fabulous (celebrity attended) NYC Fashion Week Party!