It will be an event to check out, that’s for sure! Why? Here’s what Target has to say:
- The Target Kaleidoscopic Fashion Spectacular will bring 155 rooms on the southern façade of The Standard, New York alive on August 18, 2010.
- Following nine days of dance rehearsals on a 20,000 square foot rehearsal stage, 66 dancers will perform dazzling choreography at the show.
- 156 LED lights and a warehouse-sized building’s worth of fiber optic cable will be used to create fast-paced lighting patterns.
- The show will be set to one original musical score by Sam Spiegel, recorded with a 30 piece orchestra, 10-member chorus and traditional drummers at the legendary Capitol Studios, best known as the home of Frank Sinatra.
- Spectators in New York who are close enough to see the southern façade of The Standard, New York but not hear the musical score will be able to dial 866-500-5046 to listen.
- 1,500 pairs of special Target-branded binoculars will be distributed to spectators.
· Stylist Mel Ottenberg will use 60 racks of fall clothing from six Target collections including Mossimo® , Merona®, Converse® One Star®, Xhilaration®, Pure Energy and Liz Lange for Target® to create the looks