They continually stump us, and not only when it comes to mere communication. Men are notoriously difficult to shop for! Are you tirelessly seeking hints as to what your boyfriend wants this holiday? Or are you like me, and still haven’t honed in on what his sense of style could possibly be – if he has one at all? Perhaps you’ve already emailed every one of his buddies racking their brains for suggestions. Regardless, we’ve attempted to relieve some of the immense pressure associated with buying gifts for that special someone by suggesting 10 holiday gift options for any man.
1. J.Crew Flannel Lounge Pant in Black Watch Tartan ($45)– Perhaps not the most original gift, but if you’re forced to watch football tirelessly Sunday after endless Sunday, at least he’ll look irresistibly cute in these PJ pants, so much so that you may even feel (gasp!) compelled to cheer on his team.
2. Dart Coat Hooks -The obsession with weapons makes little sense to us, but why not let him indulge in his archery fantasy in the most unviolent of ways with these fantastic coat hooks from GentSupply.com ($29.50)? They won’t even realize how sly we are in promoting a little organization…
3. A Hot Shave (ranging from $15-$55) – Depending on how groomed you prefer your man, you may want to buy him a hot shave. Our men deserve a little pampering too. Check out this “Time Out New York” article listing some of the best shave shops for men!
4. Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones ($299.95) – Not that he’ll ever be looking to drown you out, but these headphones are simply the best of the best. Great for work, travel and play!
5. Sharper Image Beer Making Kit ($59.99) – Home-brewed beer, what’s not to love? Here’s to an activity you can enjoy doing together over and over again. He’ll never stop bragging to his bros about this one!
6. InCase Skate Pack Lite ($69.95)- Is he sporting the same Jansport from when you first met, a decade ago? It’s time to revamp his image with this backpack that’s as durable as it is cool.
7. “50 More Places to Fly Fish Before You Die” – Adventure in a man is rather sexy. Let him experience the thrill of fly fishing while exploring the natural sublime of earth with this curiously fascinating book, by Chris Santella. $16 at Amazon.com.
8. Eddie Bauer’s Yukon Classic Down Bomber Hat ($39.95) – He may never admit to being cold, but this hat will keep your pioneer feeling rugged and masculine. Can’t you just see him shoveling the snow in this water repellent bomber? Heck, you may even want to borrow it!
9. J.Crew Cotton Cashmere V-Neck Sweater ($59.50) – If he loathes the mere mention of shopping, do it for him. Available in a plethora of colors, these can’t-take-your-hands-off-me cashmere sweaters will look great alone or over a button down. Casually suggest how to wear it, but let him think it was all his idea.
10. Personalized Watch Box ($39.99)– It’s a fact: men love watches. It’s the one power accessory they can really obsess over and collect. It’s like having a fancy car, but on the wrist. This leather watch box from Gifts.com holds up to 10 watches, and you won’t mind having it on your dresser.
Subscribe to the FashionPulseDaily Newsletter!