Ever heard of Go Red Day? The GO RED FOR WOMEN campaign is in celebration of National Wear Red Day which is this Friday, February 5yj, and is geared toward raising awareness and fighting heart disease; the #1 killer of American women and men. Macy’s customers and employees have contributed more than $21 million to the cause since 2004, and you can do your part to help in a way that works for you! I will be wearing red this Friday, and as an incentive to the Fashion Pulse Daily Readers to do the same, Macy’s is giving a $25 gift card to one lucky reader!
Some suggestions from Go Red for Women include:
- Red is the color that saves at the Wear Red Sale
- Take fashion to heart and buy the limited edition INC International Concepts Little Red Dress
- Share your story at the Go Red Casting Calls
- Attend a Go Red luncheon in your area
- Join Go Red For Women
In order to enter the $25 Macy’s Gift Card Giveaway:
RULES OF ENTRY:
1) Sign up for the Fashion Pulse Daily Newsletter (if you’re not already a subscriber)
2) Post in the comments below telling us what red item from your wardrobe you’re going to wear (or wore) on National Wear Red Day Friday, February 5th
3) USA entrants only, one entrant per person, must be 18 or older.
**Contest ends Tuesday, February 9th, 2010 at 11:59pm. The winner will be selected using Random.org.