Usually I try to avoid any New York Fashion Week outfit changes at ALL costs, but with accidentally sleeping through my alarm and an 8am backstage call time, I didn’t have much time to get all gussied up for the entire day! Staying comfy and stylish for New York Fashion week on Day #2 included:
- my new Tory Burch Super Skinny black jeans, compliments of Tory Burch
- Miu Miu tank top
- MiMi by Sorrelli Art Deco Drop Earring With Crystals and Chain Link Overlay Ring, compliments of Sorrelli
- Dante Stud Hobo, compliments of Handbag Heaven
- Candygram Flats in Red Licorice, from Modcloth.com
I had a shawl in my bag for weather fluctuations (you never know!) And for Fashion’s Night Out, I decide to gussy p a bit!
- Makeup Application, compliments of Lindsey from Bobbi Brown
- Kushyfoot tights, compliments of Kushyfoot (they have massage treads on the bottom – how divine!)
- Nicole Miller dress, from RenttheRunway.com (more to come about this later)
- Faux leather cream jacket by JouJou, from T.J. Maxx
- Same Sorrelli jewelry as worn for the day
- Calvin Klein Patent Leather Wedges
The Sorreli jewelry was the perfect transition from my day to night look, and my bag, although on the rather large side, was still on-trend and matched the colors in my ‘evening look’ to make it work.
More New York Fashion Week looks to come soon, plus a chance to win my Sorrelli jewelry!