LAST DAY TO ENTER!!!!
Simply by mixing and matching the right pieces around a daily theme, participants will get the chance to win a $500 gift card every day now through April 8th. The interactive outfit maker, found at www.macys.com/fashiondirector lets you combine the season’s hottest fashions and accessories to style, shop, and share the perfect look. If you’ve tried sites like polyvore.com before, it’s super easy — all you do is drag and drop the items you want into the blank canvas on the left. I did mine and it took all of three minutes (See my outfit below) — when you are done you submit it with your info to be entered into the $500 Macy’s gift card giveaway, AND you can spread it all over your online network via Facebook, Twitter, email, etc. The look that gets the most daily votes wins, so be sure to let your network of online friends and family know to vote for you!
Are you up for the fashion challenge? Here is how it works –
Build the perfect outfit by dragging pieces to the virtual canvas until you are satisfied with the look
- Once completed, click submit to enter your outfit into the voting gallery
- Share your look on Facebook and Twitter and invite your friends and family to vote for your outfit
- The outfit that gets the most votes each day will win that day’s challenge and a $500 Macy’s gift card
Super easy right? As an extra bonus, Macy’s is giving Fashion Pulse Daily readers the chance to ALSO win a $25 gift card! All you have to do is:
Rules of Entry for the $25 Macy’s Gift Card:
1) Sign up for the Fashion Pulse Daily Newsletter (if you’re not already a subscriber)
2) Post in the comments below your link to the outfit you created AND tell us where you posted it (on twitter, facebook, sent an email to friends, etc). Once you submit your look, you should be able to get your link from the toolbar when you click on ‘submit’ OR you can pull from your twitter or Facebook wall.
3) USA entrants only, one entrant per person, must be 18 or older.
**Contest ends Thursday, April 8th, 2010 at 11:59pm. The winner will be selected using Random.org.