Via our friends at LollieShopping.com:
After Black Friday comes first Cyber Monday, and of course, there are deals to be had. So whether you are spending that Monday at home or in the office, login, take advantage of the specials and save, save, save. Here are a few tips and links to websites to help make your first Cyber Monday easy and rewarding.
1. Create a list of what you need to shop for.
2. Create a budget. What’s the most you’re willing to pay for the items on your list? Aim low so you can save the most money.
3. Come up with a shopping strategy before Monday. Only shop sites with a secure checkout.
4. Come Cyber Monday, stick with the plan. Don’t sell yourself short. If you want to pay only $20 for a blouse for your mom, don’t back down. If you can’t find it for $20 online, you will in-store.
5. Keep in mind each retailer’s return policy, just in case.
6. After you’ve made all your purchases, keep an eye on your credit card statement. Make sure there are no unauthorized purchases, and if you find anything that looks suspicious, contact your bank right away.
7. Check out these sensational websites for great Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales:
Plus, you can follow Best Cyber Monday on Twitter.
And bookmark my personal favorite: Overstock.com’s Cyber Monday web page.
Check out My Black Friday Deals, designed to show shoppers the best Black Friday, holiday and Cyber Monday deals using social media. How ingenious!
Don’t miss out on the Thanksgiving and Cyber Monday deals on Eye Candy Buy Candy. Save 30% on Thanksgiving Day through November 29 with code: blackfriday. Then on Cyber Monday, save 40% with code: cybermonday.
Black Friday through Cyber Monday sale at Trend Boutique. Up to 70% Off!