Just as fashion weeks around the world are underway for the spring 2010 season, Microsoft Windows has launched five new fashion-related designer themes, so now you’re Windows phone can be just as chic as you are! The themes allow users to customize their mobile device to fit their personality and express their style, with the following themes available for all Windows Mobile 6.5 devices starting October 6th, and can be downloaded for free from Windows Marketplace for Mobile beginning the same day. For additional images of all the designer themes and information, visit the Windows Mobile team blog. These themes are so cool that I’m almost convinced to ditch the Blackberry..
- Diane von Furstenberg (on the Samsung Jack Windows phone)
- Isaac Mizrahi (on the HTC Touch Pro2 Windows phone)
- Rock & Republic (on the HTC Touch Pro 2 Windows phone)
- Vera Wang (the theme was hand drawn by Ms. Wang herself! On the HTC Touch Diamond2 Windows phone)
- Ron Arad (on the HTC Touch Pro2 Windows phone)