[Zara Frayed Blazer, $89.90]
Memorial Day Weekend means fun in the sun, good grillin’ and casual chic fashion. Here’s what we are craving right now to make the perfect combination for some memorable weekend outfits.
1. Casual Blazer – A blazer (see above) adds instant sophistication to any outfit. Try with shorts for daytime and over your maxi or mini dress by night.
[Forever 21 Open Weave Fedora, $12.80]
2. Straw Hat- You won’t catch me without a hat this Memorial Day. Wear those natural waves or put your hair up in a loose, on-trend braid.
[J.Crew Deck-Stripe Bandeau Bikini Top $56, Bottom $48]
3. Bikini – I love the green stripes of this “retro-done-right” bikini. Don’t shy away from brights, stripes or patterns this season. Nothing goes better with this look than plenty of SPF!
[Bop Basics Straw Day Tote, $80]
4. Beach Tote – Pack all of your essentials in this functional straw tote with adorable rope detail. And at this price point, you won’t have to feel too guilty if some sunscreen spills inside!
[Soludos Dali Flat Espadrille, $28]
5. Bright Espadrille – Easy and lightweight, these coral espadrilles are the ideal summer weekend shoe.
[J.Crew Faded Chambray Popover, $72]
6. Chambray Shirt – The fading on this chambray popover really amps up the cool factor. Chambray is so in right now and the perfect top to pair with a nautical skirt, white pants or bright shorts.
[NastyGal Twisted Peplum Dress, $58]
7. Transitional Dress –Navy will never do you wrong. The peplum detail gives this classic color a twist. Throw on a neutral wedge and stacked bangles to make this ensemble out-to-dinner perfect.
[Zara Loose-Fit Open-Work Jumper, $79.90]
8. Open Knit Sweater – Let your bikini peek through by day, and rock this head-to-toe white look by night with neutral sandals and a bright clutch for evening festivities.
Subscribe to the Fashion Pulse Daily Newsletter!