[From top to bottom: The pre-screening at the Paris Theatre, Mom & Mario Cantone (Anthony Marentino), Mom & I with Willie Garson (aka Stanford Blatch), and at the HP cocktail party]
It was a premiere event that would have done the SATC girls proud: thanks to HP, I (and my Mom tagged along too!) got to experience the pre-screening of the new movie, along with the pre-screening party at the Millennium Hotel and after-party at Bergdorf Goodman. So without further ado – I will give you some hints about the movie, without spoiling it!
1) There is a wedding
2) There is a bit of cheating
3) There is a TON of fashion-Dior, Vuitton, Halston – fabulous!
4) Miranda lightens up
5) Samantha is more vulgar than ever (but we love it!)
6) There are quite a few celeb cameo appearances
7) Carrie downsizes here closet (although it is still ginormous and lust-worthy)
8) There’s a great ‘flashback’ moment when you the fab 4 in the mid 1980s!
9) It’s 2.5 hours long, but you’ll wish it was longer (and for SATC 3!)
The after party at Bergdorf Goodman’s women’s store was a star-studded affair, completely with belly dancers and Middle Eastern food to compliment the film’s locale. Designers, celebrities, SATC stars, press, and my Mom mingled until about 1am – and there was also a reality TV show being filmed during the party ( I think it was ‘The City’). All in all, it was a fabulous night – more pics below!