Via our friends at thefind.com:
In honor of Bastille Day which takes place on July 14th we take inspiration from one of our favorite Parisian destinations, Ladurée the patisserie made famous by its delectable macaroons. The luscious crisp little cakes are filled with smooth creamy centers with flavors like jasmin mango, bergamot, caramel with salted butter, red fruits and orange blossom just to name a few. The colors of these little treats are worthy of a trend story touting summer’s pastel infused fashions, many of which are marked down to make room for fall arrivals. So indulge in a sweet treat whether it be a macaroon or pastel Elizabeth and James blouse which you can pair with white jeans. Or how about these pretty Maloles flats, they’ll look charming with a flittery silk summer dress. Even everyday basics like skinny jeans or classic aviators will look perfectly lovely for a quick jaunt to the patisserie for a box of what else? Pastel colored macaroons!
Shown above from top right clockwise:
– Elizabeth and James “Lillian” Blouse, $206.50 at Bloomingdales.com
– Ray-Ban Classic aviator sunglasses silvertone with brown graduated lenses, $135 at Net-a-Porter
– Marc by Marc Jacobs Magazine leather clutch, $168 at Net-a-Porter
– Maloles Zoe pastel pink ballet flat, $159.99 at Piperlime.com
– Pastel Blue Skinny Jean, $9.99 at Wetseal.com