[All images via Target]
Target and Neiman Marcus have recently partnered to create one of the most exciting holiday collections of the year. The collection will feature items from 24 of the top designers, all of whom are members of the Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA). Target and Neiman Marcus will also be donating a total of $1 million to the CFDA as part of the collaboration in order to help foster the next generation of innovative design talent.
As part of this special project, there will be 50 limited-edition holiday gifts ranging in price from $7.99 to $499.99. Some of the participating designers include Marchesa, Philip Crangi, Thom Browne, Derek Lam, Carolina Herrera, Marc Jacobs, Alice and Olivia and Rag & Bone. The collection will be unveiled on December 1st, available for purchase at all Target and Neiman Marcus stores as well as on their respective websites. All of these items are only available for a limited time, so hurry and get yours while they last! Click on the slideshow above to see our favorites, and view their coordinating descriptions below.
1. Carolina Herrera Stationery Set (set of 3), $19.99
2. Philip Crangi Frame, $49.99
3. Derek Lam Skateboard, $99.99
4. Marc Jacobs Pouch, $69.99
5. Rag and Bone Men’s Sweater (sizes S-XL), $69.99
6. Thom Brown Men’s Blazer (sizes S-XL), $149.99
7. Band of Outsiders Hats (set of 2), $29.99
8. Alice + Olivia Bike, $499.99
9. Marchesa Girl’s Beaded Dress (sizes XS-L), $99.99
10. Diane von Furstenberg Yoga Mat, $49.99
Subscribe to Fashion Pulse Daily