- A Few Goody GumDrop – A Few Goody Gumdrops asks…if you are coming apart at the seems then enter to win torn leggings from LnA!
- Breakfast at Saks – Still sifting through Paris Fashion Week shows? Be sure to make time for Ann Demeulemeester F/W 09.10
- Capitola Girl Jewelry Blog – Check, Please!
- Consume or Consumed – Consume or Consumed Sees Double and Triple: On Buying Multiples
- Couture Cult – CoutureCult.com: Alison Lewis (formerly of Mooka Kinney), Spring/Summer 09
- Debutante Clothing – Missoni is Inspired By Vintage Modernist Necklaces
- Dogmom’s Dish – Desperately Seeking Orla
- Fashion Daydream – What your didn’t see at Fashion Week: A behind the scenes look into fashion week, fashionistas en route to the shows and models being made up.
- Fashion Pulse Daily – reports on the latest colors for fall 2009 — the season isn’t comprised of various hues of black or even bright colors for that matter either.
- Felicia Sullivan – beauty & styling products that work for curly, coarse hair, really work. part 1: frederic fekkai
- fete a fete – Larkspur & Hawk’s GORGEOUS antique and vintage inspired
- Independent Fashion Bloggers – Burnout Aversion Tips From Bloggers
- reLYME – An analysis of the Persian-inspired trend that’s hitting the runway
- Retro Chick – Top 5 Ways to have fun with no money
- Shopping and Info – Shopping and Info found Gossip Girl scarves bags and jewelry oh my!
- Solo Lisa – Sunny fashion picks inspired by Freida Pinto’s character in Slumdog Millionaire
- Studio Purpura Fashion Blog – Shopping Hops in the Far & South East Asia! Photos to Come!
- Style Symmetry – Check out my interview with Jennine of The Coveted!
- Style With Anna – Fashion for Guys: How to Dress Like David Beckham
- THE COVETED – Exclusive Video Preview & Tutorial: Benefit Smokin’ Eyes
- the musings of ondo lady – Get ready for a retro prequel of Gossip Girl which is about the trials and tribulations of a teenage Lily van der Woodsen
- what the pros do… – Spring Clean Your Makeup Kit!
Independent Fashion Blogger Roundup March 19th
March 19, 2009