There’s a new moon rising, and its strictly for your nails. Give your nail tips a break from the same old French manicure and try this easy and super versatile look in four simple steps. Once you’ve perfected the technique, don’t be afraid to try out different complementary color combinations. Just remember to use the lighter shade for the moon of your nail.
What You Need
- Base coat. Try: Essie All In One Base Multi-Treatment Base Coat.
- Metallic polish. Try: Essie Magno Alanite Grey.
- Pearlescent polish. Try: Wet n Wild Saved by the Blue.
- Top coat. Try: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat.
- 10 page reinforcement stickers
How to do it
Apply the base coat. Then apply two coats of the metallic silver polish. Let nails dry for at least 30 minutes. It’s important that your nails are completely dry before placing the reinforcement stickers on them or the stickers will peel off the polish and you will have to start all over again-yuck!