In the hunt for a job? Stiletto Jungle explains exactly what to wear to an interview.
Rachel Zoe is a mom! Allie is Wired has the new baby details.
Bag Bliss stopped off at the Kara Ross showroom in New York!
Bag Snob has one of the best Botkier bags ever!
Inspired by Pantelleria, a Sicilian island in the middle of the Mediterranean Sea that’s been dubbed “paradise,” this Armani scent at Beauty Snob evokes beaches in the summertime.
Coquette loves scarves and her favorite this season is the DKNY Heritage Scarf.
Fashion Pulse Daily indulges in a very (Kenneth) Cole evening featuring the fall 2011 collection.
The Jet Set Girls talk Spring Nail Trends 2011 with the gorgeous new colors from butter London!
Second City Style interviews Clinton Kelly and finds out “What (Not) To Wear” this spring.
Shopping and Info loves the Rag & Bone motorcycle leather jacket in this great cognac brown color.
StyleHive loves the new Skin Re-Newing Trio from bareMinerals and is giving away a set to three lucky winners!
The Beauty Stop has tips for a successful eyebrow wax.
The Shoe Goddess thinks a metallic sandal is the perfect summer accessory!
March 25, 2011
December 3, 2008
Whether you’re getting ready for a much needed vacation, gearing up to brave the cold, or getting ready for holiday parties, we’ve found the perfect sample sales for you! So stay warm, dress to impress, and save money!
- For those of you lucky enough to escape the cold on a beach vacation this month, you’ll need new swimsuits and mesh chemises. Eberjay is offering these essentials plus their intimate apparel for under $50!
12/2, 9-7pm, 11/3, 9-5pm; 180 Madison Ave
- Those of you who won’t be escaping the cold need cashmere, and you can get it for 75 percent off at Mulberry! The sale also includes leather wallets and Jonathan Kelsey for Mulberry heels.
12/4-12/5, 10-7pm; Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St., 5th flr.
- Be the belle of the ball at all of your holiday parties by adorning yourself with unique brooches, bangles, and necklaces from Alexis Bittar. Prices range from $20-$200.
12/5-12/6, 9:30-7pm; 153 E. 60th St.; Cash only
- We think that Botkier boots and leather handbags are essence of cool, and they’re even cooler at 75 percent off!
12/4-12/5, 10-7pm, 12/6, 11-6pm, 12/7, 12-6pm; 117 Mercer St.
- The Denise Williamson showroom is offering Nili Lotan jackets for $100 (were $750) and $850 Gilded Age cashmere sweaters for just $150. The sale also includes great deals on Mara Hoffman, Operations, FORM, Nobody Denim, and Blueblood apparel.
12/5, 8:30-7:30, 12/6 11-6pm; 119 Mercer St. Suite #2S
November 28, 2008
Target is our ultimate go-to for a last minute dress on the cheap, so we decided to pull together a slew of noteworthy items from the mega retailer that come in at under $20 each and are appropriate to wear to your holiday party, the significant other’s holiday party, a winter wedding, your family get-together, you name it!
Jonathan Saunders Sleeveless Sweater Dress in Ebony, $17.49 (was $34.99)
A black sweater dress is just soooo versatile; you can even get away with wearing it to work. We would style it with a cape-like sweater and equestrian boots to give it a chic edge.
Go International Sweater Coat in Ebony, $9.99 (was $39.99)
Perfect — just what we were talking about! This is absolutely essential for those occasions when you want to eventually show off your outfit at some point in the night, but at the time being, its too cold out to go bare-shouldered!
Target Velvet Large Bow Clutch in Black, $12.74 or Target Cinched Clutch in Black/Gold, $14.44
You’ve got to have at least one item with an adorable bow on it! Use the bow as an accent, or as an integral part of the bag’s design.
Mossimo Vester Mary Jane Pumps, $18.89 (were $26.99)
The capped toe with a dash of patent is very of-the-moment, and very Chanel, so we can’t resist!
Isaac Mizrahi for Target Angel Pumps in Gray, $8.24 (was $32.99)
These also could work nicely with the items selected above; and they are cheaper! The pumps move from ordinary to a knock-out with the faux patent leather detailing on the toe and heels!