Are you over sandals yet? We certainly are. Fall’s shoes are just infinitely more awesome. Booties, smoking flats and oh-so-hot heels have us browsing for days, literally. The problem will be saying no to any of these pairs when they’re all at such an affordable $50 or less price point. Our Fashion Pulse favorite finds are back, and this time the focus is on footwear. Ladies, satisfy your sartorial needs and fill up that closet shoe rack with ease.
1. Minnetonka ‘El Paso’ Ankle Boot, $45.95 via Nordstrom.com
2. Studded Slipper, $49.90 via Zara.com
3. Madden Girl Jacobz Oxford, $49.95 via Swell.com
4. ASOS MOTEL Leather Lace Up Brogues, $29.90 (was $54.50) via ASOS.com
5. J.Jill Short Lug-Sole Boots with Buckle, $49.99 (originally $179!) via JJill.com
6. Xhiliration Keava Boot, $34.99 via Target.com
7. Qupid Marquise Cobalt Blue Suede Platform Pumps, $34 via Lulus.com
8. Qupid Luxe Spirite Green Velvet Studded Tassel Heels, $45 via Lulus.com
9. Shoe Republic LA Vicenzea Wine Red and Leopard Platform Heels, $48 via Lulus.com
10. Zara Basic Sling Back, $49.90 via Zara.com (love them in red too!)
Which pair(s) works best with your fall wish list?
Subscribe to the Fashion Pulse Daily Newsletter
[…] Favorite fashion blog Fashion Pulse Daily lists 10 pairs of fall-ready shoes all priced under $50! CLICK HERE to see the entire selection at Fashion Pulse Daily. Tags: Fall, under […]
[…] classic oxford flats were recreated in the pastel hues and were cut deeper at the top, making them much more feminine. […]