Do you ever sit and watch “Project Runway” and think your own designs are actually better? If so, take advantage of this opportunity because Look TV and Project Runway are on the prowl for the next star.
Simply submit a video of why you should make it to the closed casting session taking place on May 1st in Los Angeles and take that first step toward launching your fashion career!
The deadline for submissions is Thurs. April 26th, so get taping, drawing, sewing, etc.
Follow these five steps:
1. Check out the video and subscribe to Look TV, a brand new fashion and entertainment channel: http://www.youtube.com/look tv
2. Make a 1-2 minute video explaining who you are as a designer “with your style, your spirit, and your muse.” (Note: They request you make them laugh!)
3. Email a link to your video to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Look TV will post the best videos, so keep checking back to see if your video was picked!
5. Comment and get your social media friends to join in. Users help pick the winner.
For more information, check out:
As Project Runway fanatics know, you’re either in, or “you’re out.”
Subscribe to the Fashion Pulse Daily Newsletter!