Fashion Blog Improvement
Edited by Jennine Jacob of Independent Fashion Bloggers
Whether you are contemplating starting a blog or if you’ve been bloggging for a while, getting to know the ropes is a never-ending journey. This week we have a nice round up of bloggers sharing how they do it, what they find important about blogging. From taking your own photos, whether or not to have comments, and how to cover the fashion shows with your own twist, this is the week to buckle down and learn. Well, before the holidays set in anyway!
Links à la Mode:
- Boheme Noir: Burberry S/S 11 Show Coverage
- Brachman’s Sparrow: So you want to know how to grow your blog…
- Chic Steals: Marshall’s and the World of Off-Price Retailing
- Dramatis Personae: Fashion vs. Fatfashion Blogger
- Dressful: Fashion is Art, Not Trivial!
- Fashion Pulse Daily:New York Fashion Week Team’s Top Spring 2011 Trends
- Fete a Fete: Dolce & Gabana Evocative Beauty Fall 2010
- Hello Beauty: Bobbi Brown Black Velvet Fall 2010 Collection Review & Video
- Independent Fashion Bloggers: The Importance (and Unimportance) of Being Niche’d
- Leia’s Delights: No Comments?
- ModlyChic: How to Take Your Own Outfit Photos
- Retro Chick: Revies Illamasqua Lipstick
- Scarlet Letter Style: Are Boobs Really Back?
- Style Spotting: The Women of Warpaint
- The Column of Samantha Tyler: Decoding: Bestiary of the IT Girls
- The Coveted: Getting Inspired by The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- The Lingerie Addict: How to Dress Like Dita von Teese
- The Simpliy Luxurious Life: Tips for Looking Fantastic Each Day
- Vogue Gone Rouge: New Upcoming Designers Show
- Wit & Whimsy: Getting to know designer Phillip Lim and why everyone’s talking about him and his line