Style Cravings & Indulgences
Edited by Jordanab
This week’s edition of Links à la Mode provides a variety of sweet treats. We’ve got hair how-to’s from Fasshonaburu and Bonne-Vie, sorbet inspirations from Idiosyncratic Style, Paris Couture collection picks from Fashion Pulse Daily and interviews galore, among other juicy additions.
I also want to give a special shout-out to IFB editor Ashe Mischief of Dramatis Personae, who is celebrating her two year blog-aversary with a special giveaway.
- A Typical Atypical: A look at the unexpected fashion gems on offer at this year’s new designers exhibition in London – cut-out dresses, paper-like jewelry and more!
- Bonne-Vie: Pincurl project – experimenting with glamorous retro style techniques to create a saucy updo!
- Confessions of a Fashion Editor: Polling for the next Vogue Cover Girl – Bonnie Wright’s first fashion shoot.
- Denimaniac: Camo’s SS 2010 “Horses” collection and thoughts of Meryl Streep…
- Dramatis Personae: Celebrating a two year anniversary with a great giveaway – $50 gift card to BeautyTicket.com!
- Duper: Interview with Raoul Keil, founder of NINETEEN74 and Schon! Magazine.
- Fashion Cents: How to get glam for a movie date so that there is real life lights, camera, action!
- Fashion is My Crush: It’s a mosh pit: A studded DIY belt, some jellies from the kids section at Payless and some concrete comfort.
- Fashion Pulse Daily: Hand-picked favorite looks from 10 of the Paris Couture collections.
- Fasshonaburu:Finding a new hair dresser and how to break up with your old one.
- Idiosyncratic Style: A design board of inspiring comparisons of cool sorbet treats and summer fashion choices.
- Retro Chick: Sunglasses to flatter your face.
- Shop Diary: Cozy up with a snood for fall and how to improvise in these recessionary times.
- Style Symmetry: Interview with Cammila of Dressed Up Like a Lady.
- The Coveted: Turning Red, How to go monochromatic…
- The Musings of Ondo Lady: A look at Style Sample Magazine – featuring articles about a wide variety of bloggers across the world.
- Unfunded: Drooling over the sexy styles of Brandon Boyd and Robert Pattinson.
- V is for Olive: Inspired by a road trip through the American West – taking color palette ideas from nature and applying them to your own summer wardrobe.
- WorkChic: Teamed with Polyvore to show examples of a blouse makeover by style and your office type.