This week we’ve brought together some of our favorite fashion blogs and publications from the Best of the Web, or B.O.W. group:
- Couture in the City – Style Report From Paris – With Designer Anne Valerie Hash: Paris has always be know for its fashion week to be alongside the edgy. Accustom to their particular designers. Competing with London – who is also a primary for-runner for innovative fashions.
- Fashion Pulse: Jack Mackenroth Talks Fashion Week:Jack Mackenroth of Project Runway Season Four gave us the scoop on his Spring/Summer 2009 Fashion Week experience.
- Glam Spirit: 7 Ways to Enjoy Your Drive – Even During Rush Hour:Make your commute part of a daily ritual rather than part of the daily grind.
- Moms Buzz: Save $20 in Groceries in PeaPod.com Who would not like to save $20 in groceries these days? Haven’t your grocery bills skyrocketed in the past 6 months? In our busy schedule, a helping hand at the grocery store would be ideal, wouldn’t it? Get your $20 off coupon now!
- Tot Snob has important information on the Sassy brand recall!!!: BPA-Free Products – They Contain BPA!! If you bought any of the products listed, take them back to where you bought them for a replacement.