[River Island Bright Orange Pacha Beaded Kaftan, $77]
Summer is official here, and now that it’s beach season, it’s time to tie your suit, throw on a cover up, and head for the water. Getting ready for the beach/pool really should be fuss-less, but not fashion-less. That said, we have searched far and wide to find the most amazing cover ups to accommodate any style. Bonus: They’re all under 100 bucks.
1. Flashy: A bright orange kaftan with glitzy beads will make you a total shore standout (above). Add bright bangles for extra pizazz.
[J.Crew Caspian Paisley Tunic, $78]
2. Preppy: Tunics never stop doing their job. A versatile shirt, cover up, heck you can even make it a dress! Show off your bathing suit with this sexy deep-v version and then strut your stuff in flat sandals.
[Ella Moss Yuma Jersey Midi Dress via Shopbop.com, $40.50]
3. Casual: Take a cue from Ella Moss with this halter jersey dress that actually transforms into a skirt. A two-in-one piece for your wardrobe that is casual, yet cute, and anything but standard.
[Embellished Cover-up Sweater, $69.50]
4. Nautical: This tunic is simply effortless as the embellishment does the work for you. Don a beach bag as your only accessory because this sweater is a catch!
[Anthropologie Patched Heather Hoodie, $88]
5. Bohemian: The open knitwork lets your bathing suit peek through, so the core of your look stays as free as your spirit. It’s lightweight and perfect for layering! Did we mention it has a hood?!
[River Island Yellow Print Dip Hem Dress, $31]
6. Exotic: Not only are we obsessed with this hue, but the curved hem of the is eye-candy alone. This is the perfect racer back dress to take you from beach to tiki bar! Add a straw hat to top off this tribal look.
FPD readers: which style are you?
Subscribe to the FashionPulseDaily Newsletter!
[…] festivities into a deceptively simple. fashionable evening affair with cutoffs, loose blouses, easy dresses and, of course, some patriotic […]