Owning a Max Mara coat is on my sartorial bucket list, but as I discovered with the brand’s pre-fall 2014 collection, there’s certainly a myriad of pieces to swoon over! For your perusal, the slide show above features top picks from the Max Mara accessories pre-fall 2014 line up, featuring pastel and neutral shades of handbags, menswear-inspired footwear, delicate scarves, small leather goods, and more. Enjoy, and I’m sure you will start your bucket list, or at the very least pinning to Pinterest, some of these goodies! Stay tuned for the regular sneak peeks of the fall 2014 collections, starting with New York Fashion Week, February 6th.
October 31, 2008
- It’s getting closer to the holiday season and that means your inbox will soon be flooded with party invitations! What better way to show up fashionably late than in Dolce & Gabbana? At 123 W. 18th street you’ll find two floors filled with fall and winter apparel. 10/30 until 8 pm, 10/31 9-5 pm
- For shoes, check out the Kenneth Cole sale, and you’ll find items priced between $10 and $85! 261 W. 36th St.; 10/30 until 7 pm, 10/31 10-6 pm
- Weren’t prepared for this cold weather? Pick up a Miss Sixty down jacket for only $95! All items are priced between 50% and 75% off. 260 Fifth Ave.; 10/30-10/31 10–7 pm, 11/1 10–6 pm
- For a myriad of designers to choose from, head to an overstock designer sale at 129 Prince St. The sale has everything from handbags, to couture, to boots, for 30-70% off. 11/3-11/9 11-7pm
- Want Marc by Marc Jacobs for 50%-90% off? The boutique Lounge is closing and is having a huge sale that includes Marc, Miss Sixty, Sonia Rykiel, and more. Get there before the best stuff is gone! 593 Broadway; 11/3.–11/6. 10–9 pm, 11/7.–11/8 10–10 pm, 11/9 12–8 pm